How To Reset Timer On Intex Pool Pump Guideline
If you own an Intex pool, chances are you’ll need to reset the timer on your pool pump at some point. Whether it’s because of a power outage or just because you want to change the timing of your filter cycle, resetting the timer is a relatively easy process. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Shut off pump and unplug it from outlet:
- Locate the timer on your pool pump. It will be a large, black dial with numbers around the edge.
- Turn the timer to the “Off” position.
- Unplug the pump from the outlet.
- Wait for 30 seconds and then plug the pump back in to the outlet.
- Turn the timer to the desired setting and then turn the pump on.
And that’s all there is to it! Resetting the timer on your Intex pool pump is a quick and easy process that anyone can do. Just follow the steps above and you’ll have your pump running on your new schedule in no time.
Remove the lid to the pump motor housing:
- Unscrew the four bolts that secure the lid to the pump motor housing.
- Lift the lid off of the housing.
- Remove the old timer from the housing.
- Install the new timer in the housing and screw it in place.
- Replace the lid on the housing and screw it in place.
- Plug the pump back in to the outlet and turn it on.
- Set the timer to the desired setting.
Push and hold the reset button for 3 seconds until you hear a beep:
- Locate the reset button on your pool pump. It will be a small, red button located near the timer.
- Push and hold the reset button for three seconds.
- You should hear a beeping sound after a few seconds, indicating that the reset was successful.